- Chest features a high-gloss finish on solid hardwoods with a velvet lined interior and brass hinges.
- Finished in high gloss piano Walnut finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- The lock includes a brass finished key with a decorative tassel. Includes a mail-in card for a free engraved personalization plate.
- Up to 275 cubic inch capacity.
- Urn Insert 800-135 fits inside this chest.
- Overall Width: 10.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 6.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 8.250 (inch)
- Product Weight: 4.5000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 12.750 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 11.250 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 10.000 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 5.8500 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Master Pack: 4
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 85
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: .290 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .830 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 078790
- UPC: 020867096527
- Tariff Code: 4420.90
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.