- Windsor Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Bonnet pediment features book-matched, crotch figured mahogany overlays.
- The polished brass-finished dial features an open center which offers a view of the inner workings of the movement, elaborate center, and corner ornaments, a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase with a pierced star pattern, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Polished brass-finished pendulum and weights features a decorative center disk and weight shell bands that complement the dial.
- Beveled glass is featured on the front lower door and sides.
- Illuminated case with a glass mirrored back.
- The door features a carved gadroon molding and is framed by reeded columns with carved column caps.
- The multi-tiered Bombé base features a decorative cutout.
- A high-precision, German-made, cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Heirloom Record Certificate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Locking door adds security.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner add stability on any floor.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Batteries Included: No, No
- Overall Width: 27.000 (inch), 27.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 88.500 (inch), 88.500 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 16.000 (inch), 16.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 161.0000 (pound), 161.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 31.000 (inch), 31.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 20.500 (inch), 20.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 94.500 (inch), 94.500 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 183.0000 (pound), 183.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Weight/Triple, Weight/Triple
- Wood Finish: Windsor Cherry, Windsor Cherry
- Levelers: 4, 4
- Battery Quantity and Size: K-W, K-W
- Total Number of Doors: 1, 1
- Master Pack: 1, 1
- Kit Pack: No, No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1, 1
- Freight Class Code: 200, 200
- Product Unit Measure: EACH, EACH
- Product Cube: 22.120 (square foot), 22.120 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 34.750 (square foot), 34.750 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No, No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No, No
- NMFC Code: 048720-2, 048720-2
- UPC: 020867027033, 020867027033
- Tariff Code: 9105.99, 9105.99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.