- Integrated handle and blue tinted bins - Sleek lines and a cool, integrated handle give your refrigerator a standout style of its own. Inside, sharp lighting and blue-tinted bins add flare and functionality.
- Internal water dispenser - Convenient, internal water dispenser with an ber-effective water filter that delivers great-tasting, cool, filtered water with one simple touch
- Factory installed icemaker - Working out or chilling out, you've gotta have ice. And because your refrigerator comes with a factory-installed icemaker, it's cool with that.
- LED lighting - In the city or in your kitchen, saving energy makes sense. LED lighting provides long-lasting, clear, bright light and is more energy efficient than incandescent lighting
- Spill-proof shelves - When the radicchio jam hits the ham, it's no biggie. Handy, spill-proof shelves with raised edges help contain refrigerator spills and make cleanup quick and easy.
- Full-width deli drawer - Your refrigerator makes entertaining a breeze with its full-width deli drawer for party trays and larger items. So, when friends come over, you can serve up good food and good times.
- Quick-space shelf - In the city, they build upwards. In your refrigerator, we did the same. The quick-space shelf slides easily out of the way, making room for even the tallest items.
- Enhanced Shabbos Mode - The Shabbos Keeper connects to your refrigerator to automatically enable Shabbos compatible modes each week and before every holiday (Shabbos Keeper sold separately, visit www.zmantechnologies.com for details)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.