This 18,000 BTU window air conditioner by Danby is perfect for mid to large-size living spaces, cooling up to 1,000 square feet. In addition to being cool and comfortable, the Ionizer function helps filter allergens and removes unwanted bacteria and odors. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode, and energy saver switch this unit reduces overall operating costs and saves on your monthly hydro bills. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction and a follow me feature where the remote control has a built-in thermostat that allows for more precise cooling.
- 18,000 BTU window air conditioner cools areas up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Energy Star compliant
- 230V Energy Requirement
- Ionizer function aids in removing bacteria and unwanted odors from the room
- Follow me function: Remote control acts as a thermostat allowing for more precise temperature control
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Remote Control (batteries included)
- Electronic controls with Blue LED display
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Reusable, washable air filter
- 4 way air direction
- 3 fan speeds
- Slide out chassis for easy installation
- Variable temperature control from 17C - 30C (62F - 86F)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 27.5" 40.5" wide
- Minimum window height required: 18.5 in. (47.0 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.