The P195P brings leading edge modern style & technology into your kitchen. Perimeter Aspiration gives the hood a clean, sleek look to beautifully complement today s kitchen design trends. With the choice of sizes, blowers and optional liners, you get a hood that fits perfectly in your kitchen
- Powered by internal blower system with 650 Max Blower CFM
- Perimeter Aspiration maximizes flow at the hood edges; the flat stainless panel provides a clean filterless look
- Width: 28 5/16
- Depth:10 1/8
- Very quiet 1.0 Sones at normal setting
- 4-speed electronic controls with a 10 minute delay-off feature keeps hood running after cooking to ensure smoke & odors have cleared the environment, and the filter clean reminder helps ensure optimal performance
- Two-level halogen cooktop lighting. (Bulbs included.)
- Perimeter aspiration provides superior ventilation, backed up by concealed washable mesh grease filters
- Heat Sentry® detects excessive heat and adjusts blower speed to high automatically to prolong product life by reducing damaging effects of high temperatures
- 6" round duct connector with backdraft damper
- Can be used with optional Universal make-up air damper MD6TU, MD8TU or MD10TU to replace air exhausted out of the house only when the hood is turned ON, helping with ventilation to keep your home fresh while reducing energy consumption
- Optional ACR3 Remote Control allows the busy cook to stay in control from anywhere in the kitchen
|Sound Level (Sones)
|Light Bulbs Included
|Minimum Height Above Cook Top
|Remote Operation Capable
||Optional (Sold Separately)
|ENERGY STAR® certified
|Can be used to comply with LEED Requirements
||5 Year Parts/2 Year Labor
Energy Star Rated:
Can I install a range hood without venting it? - Danny Lipford
Is there any regular maintenance needed on my range hood? - Danny Lipford
Does an Over the Range microwave provide adequate Capture? - Danny Lipford
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.