The Russett will add style, class, flexibility and flair to any bedroom. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 49-inch headboard is finished in a Liquid Bronze that pairs nicely with a number of complement colors. The eye-catching "X" designs in the grill joined by the gently sloping rail will add a bit of sophistication to any bedroom, and perfect for those looking for quality interior design. A good ornamental headboard, like the Russett, will fuse with the surrounding décor, accent other bedroom furniture and transform an ordinary room into something interesting and sophisticated. This unit includes a headboard panel, leg extensions, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Russett Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Full sized headboard constructed of Carbon Steel with Liquid Bronze finish
- Features eye-catching "X" designs in the grill joined by a gently sloping rail
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 49" (H) x 54" (W) x 1.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Will add style, class, flexibility and flair to any bedroom
- Perfect for those looking for quality interior design
- Finish pairs nicely with a number of complement colors
- Includes a headboard panel, leg extensions, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.